Emily writes an array of goings on from our side of the fence. Ryan adds the bizzaro stuff.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Auctions and more

Last Saturday night was our annual Rotary auction and we took a bunch of photos for Ryan- as you can see, everyone is "blowin' it up" for him. My stepsister Katy came to the auction with me. She donated a beautiful photograph for the silent auction as part of her senior project. I think she had an all right time, lots of older people acting silly. Costumes and craziness galore.

Sunday I got to see Aaron and Maddie who were in town for a couple of nights. Maddie is absolutely in love with Bonnie & Clyde, I walked them down the block and she ran beside them, giggling and saying their names. She is so much fun.

I got my garden tilled last weekend and I'm almost ready to plant. I am really excited to get seeds and start seeing sprouts. I just hope the dogs will find somewhere else to lay - they LOVE the fresh dirt and have been having a great time playing in it.

This next weekend we'll be celebrating Noel and Grandma Lola's birthdays. Happy birthday to you both! A trip to Jeff & Jill's organic farm and cake on Sunday. Looking forward to it!

No comments: