
Last weekend I took the pups to Packwood to hang out with Aaron, Cind
y & Maddie. I brought Maddie her own mini Bonnie & Clyde, but she had far more fun playing with the real thing. She is completely fearless and loved the many kisses they showered on her.It was a nice relaxing evening, even though I lost about nine games straight in cribbage. Aaron had quite the streak going.
We've been getting ready for Kate & Jeremy's wedding next weekend. I am really excited to be a bridesmaid and Kate, Laura and I have been having fun with all the prep. Their website is www.jeremyandkatewedding.com. We went to the Mac counter a couple of weeks ago to get ideas for the wedding and signed up for the spring cosmetics trend show at Nordstrom
. We went yesterday and had a blast. They did a runway show and then we all had appointments for makeup afterward. This week we'll do flowers and get ready to go to Port Ludlow next Friday for the pre-wedding festivities then the ceremony and reception will be on Saturday afternoon. Kadi Davis is going to stay with the dogs Friday night so they won't be lonely or mischievous while I'm gone (:
Here's a funny pic of Clyde. He's such a bully!I am really excited, Ryan has a couple of days off over Easter so I am going to go to Virginia to visit him. We didn't think he'd have any time off so it is a surprise that I get to see him before he heads out.
More tales to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment