Ryan is home in just about two weeks! We're in the final countdown and I am busily wrapping up all my projects before he comes home.
My dad came over last weekend and spent a full day with me - clearing and tilling the garden, clearing blackberries and trimming the front hedge. It was a full truck we took to the dump, but what an amazing feeling to have it all finished. The garden is put to bed for the winter and we were lucky to have a beautiful sunny day to do it. The next morning it froze, so I felt even more relieved we got it finished!
Ryan will leave Iraq this week, spend a week in Kuwait then on to Virginia. It's almost over! I am so thrilled to have him coming home!
Em
Emily writes an array of goings on from our side of the fence. Ryan adds the bizzaro stuff.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YaaaayyyaaayyYYY!!!
So glad you two will be reunited soon. You've got some serious newlywedding to catch up on!
Post a Comment