We had several photo sessions last weekend- I've included a couple of my favorites. I love our photographer and am really excited for our photos of the wedding!



Ryan's brother Matt arrived yesterday and the 4 brothers went to lunch at 13 Coins. I spent the day undergoing various beautification treatments including mani-pedis with the West women. While the ladies were together I surprised Ryan by sending him off for his own spa treatments. Now we are both relaxed and ready for our big day!
Josh arrived this morning and we are picking up Adam (aka the Dove) later this morning. We will meet the rest of the family at 3 for bowling then dinner at Tutta Bella. It will be fun to have everyone together. More updates and photos to come!
We are looking forward to tomorrow!
Emily

1 comment:
What a fantastic night! I just had to leave a quick note to say how much fun Jill and I had at your wedding last night. Everything was perfect! We sure enjoyed meeting all your friends (and I had a great time in the afternoon with the groomsmen).
We are so stinkin' happy for you two our eyes hurt! ;^)
Post a Comment